BYH logo?

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ghost town? I don't seem to be able to keep up.
This is why I like BYH better than BYC, even though the only farm animals I have are chickens. I mean, I still like BYC, and I post there more, and mostly just lurk here. But it’s a smaller crowd here and easier to keep up. I like the pace. If I had farm animals, I would speak up more.

messybun

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
A ghost town! LOL So far, we have liked our ghost town. New members are always warmly welcomed, problem is, most of them just don't say much. Recently with the Covid, a lot of people are interested in growing their own and have joined BYH. But it seems they mostly lurk, which is good in it's own way, as they are learning. But most of the posts are from the same ol' blabberfingers doing most of the yakking. So how do we get new members (and long time members) to post more?
I know when I first started I really didn’t have any experience or advice to give. Now it’s changed a little, but I still love to learn from everyone on here who actually has experience!

Madhouse Pullet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I don't think a logo will motivate people to post more threads, but it would make a nice T-shirt. LOL
:lol: it would make a cool t-shirt or mug!
If I ever get better at drawing farm animals, I would love to design simple stuff for merchandise, just for fun :)

I also love the slower pace and journals! And the pictures :D