BYH Member Learning Center: We need your feedback!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Straw Hat Kikos said:
Do we already have a disease center with list of diseases where we the members wrote about them? If so I am writing an article on CL and would like to put it in there.
We don't have the Learning Center put together yet.

If you write an article we'd love for you to submit it here: http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=159667#p159667

That way we can start organizing for it.

Thanks!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Did y'all run out of feedback? Come on - give us your thoughts for the Learning Center :D

BarredRockMomma

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
No I just think that everything on the BYC center is good. Give me some time I'm sure that I can come up with more ideas :D

Cricket

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
What about a general herd organic section? Like use of DE, ACV, pasture management? Edit: I think I mean more "natural remedies' like they have on SS site.

BarredRockMomma

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Ok I told you given time I would have more ideas. What about a section on vacines, what they are for, why people use them or not, ect. So that we have a place to learn about them from those who use them, or not and why.

This section could include all meds for the herd wormers (elevan's page would be good here) PenG, and all the others I read about. What they are for if they or over the counter or not. I think you get the picture, if clarifaction is needed I will try once I have finished my coffee. :D

GoatCrazyLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Love all the ideas! I wish we had a chicken section on here. ;)

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Could we please make it so you can use more than 600 characters in your signature. I have several really good links I want to put in there but I can't.