BYH Merchandise & Design Discussion

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
We are looking for your ideas for BYH merchandise (shirts, mousepads, mugs, etc)!

In your post please tell us:
1. What you would buy if it's in the store? (T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, mousepads, mugs, bumper stickers, etc)
2. What type of design you would like to see? (Logo, BYH-U, something else)
3. Also, if you have any fun sayings, phrases, etc. that you think would be fun to use, definitely post them here!

If we have any artistic members that would like to submit a design please do so here on this thread.

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
I would do a hooded sweatshirt or a zip up fleece. Maybe with a nice Nigerian Dwarf on it along with the website name/address. :D Some cute bumper stickers would be nice too (goat pics of course).

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Also, if you have any fun sayings, phrases, etc. that you think would be fun to use, definitely post them here!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm mixed on this one.... I love how this forum has such a great group of people that bring a great deal to BYH... these herdies are special. I hope BYH NEVER gets to where BYC has gotten. Everyone I know who use to be on BYC has left... got too big and too crazy.

I love the merchandise idea.... but afraid the same thing will happen.

I do like the "sheeple" idea though! I would do a coffee mug.

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Southern by choice said:
I'm mixed on this one.... I love how this forum has such a great group of people that bring a great deal to BYH... these herdies are special. I hope BYH NEVER gets to where BYC has gotten. Everyone I know who use to be on BYC has left... got too big and too crazy.

X2. I used to be on BYC alllllll the time. Can't stand it now. No one left and the website NEVER works for me.

I like the idea of hoodies, but with NUBIANS on them, maybe different breed choices?

Mugs would be cool too!

SkyWarrior

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
elevan said:
We are looking for your ideas for BYH merchandise (shirts, mousepads, mugs, etc)!

In your post please tell us:
1. What you would buy if it's in the store? (T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, mousepads, mugs, bumper stickers, etc)
2. What type of design you would like to see? (Logo, BYH-U, something else)

If we have any artistic members that would like to submit a design please do so here on this thread.
Sweatshirt (crew), mug, t-shirt. Would love a horse or a LaMancha goat on it. The logo would work too.

Gagroundhog

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I like all the ideas so far, hats are always a favorite. :)

SkyWarrior

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Southern by choice said:

Yeah, I've given up on BYC -- too impersonal and too cliche-ish. Everyone here is great! I hope you're right.

Latest posts