BYH Official Poll Ideas/Suggestions

Support

True BYH Addict
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey there fellow BYH members!

We love running "Official" polls where members can vote and express their opinions on a variety of topics. This is a way for our members to discuss these topics, and also allows us to learn more about the views of our members.

And, come on, polls can be really fun and entertaining! ;)

So, to make our BYH polls more personalized, we are encouraging all of you to suggest some poll topics that we can convert into an Official BYH Poll.

For example, here's a recent "Official" poll:
Official Poll: What type of herd animals do you own?

Are you guys up for this? Come on, let's get the ball rolling. What are some ideas you'd like to see us start as official polls?

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe individual Forum polls.
For the sheep section a list of breeds and your favorites, then one for goats, and so on.
I am always curious as to what kind of sheep are the favorites and why as well as goats, rabbits, LG's, etc.

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good idea Southern...which breeds of different animals and why would be great...of course I'd be in there like a dirty shirt on the sheep breeds...LOL...but I do watch the LDG and goat threads too...just never know when it is the right time to add more??? Can see lots of learning from that poll!

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Would also be helpful to have one dealing with what people feel are necessary meds to have on hand in case of emergency...ie...antibiotics, anti toxins, etc. Which size needles to buy...always hope I won't need any of it, but always have it on hand and never sure if what I'm getting is the most effective....input and opinions from others would be helpful!