Cabinchick's Daily Weight Loss Journal

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know that feeling, though I've never been on a structured diet. Just about doing better in general~ and then I'd go out with friends or have a birthday party for the kids and consume a mound of junk food and feel that the day was shot, why not just junk it all day? Been there, done that.

I'm trying to get away from that type of thinking and measuring my life not so much in "days" but in moments. Bad meal, laid around all morning? Tuff...a new moment is coming with the next meal or for the rest of the day's time. I'll do better. You'll do better. We'll all do better! :bun

You are a lovely woman! I feel such an ugly duckling next to all you pretty women on this weight loss journey! :p You all are so darn pretty! :barnie

redtailgal

Reaction score
No point in beating your self up.

Realize your mistake and keep on truckin'.

The goal is not to never have a bad diet day........its to have more good days than bad days.

Beekissed.......nothing made by God is ugly.

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well...I'm not exactly ugly..just not as pretty as you gals! :D You all are so tall and lovely.

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
You are a lovely woman! I feel such an ugly duckling next to all you pretty women on this weight loss journey! :p You all are so darn pretty! :barnie
:smack :hugs

WE ARE THE RHM none of us are ugly.
we are human we fail and then do what your parents said get back up and do it again and keep trying until we do.

We will suceed

redtailgal

Reaction score
that would be heels and skinny jeans.

(cept me. I dont like heels. I'll go bare foot and just carry my heels)

Course they will have to be red heels..............to match my poor sore nose. :hit I look lllike Rudolph!

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
that would be heels and skinny jeans.

(cept me. I dont like heels. I'll go bare foot and just carry my heels)

Course they will have to be red heels..............to match my poor sore nose. :hit I look lllike Rudolph!
skinny jeans and carry red heels for me too, I too go bare foot

Cabinchick

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Date:1/5/2012

meds taken: 3

Breakfast: coffee with Skinny Creamer and Splenda
time:5:30 AM
what was eaten: mandarin orange
Water: 16 oz

Snack: 2 melba toast
Water: 16 oz.
Time: 10:15AM

lunch: Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich, no sauce, top of bun removed
Water: 16 oz.
time: 12:00

Snack: Rasberry Mocha (at a coffee shop with a friend)
Time:1:00 pm

supper: Steam Bag of Bird's Eye Lightly Seasoned Asian Veggies, steamed
Apple
Sugar Free Jello
time:7:00pm
Water:16 oz

Activity: none

Better day, but still need to make better choices. Gotta stay away from that fast food, geez! And I could've had a skinny mocha, or just tea or coffee. Need to MAKE the time for activity, no excuses. Speaking of No Excuses, is anyone watching Biggest Loser this season? I LOVE that show! My DH loves the show too and doesn't need to lose a pound...
MD visit today: Found out I'm starting the big M :rolleyes: I guess that's partially good news. Also still have a bacterial sinus infection after 2 rounds of antibiotics. So does my DH, we started another round of a different antibiotics. The doc said that most of her clients that are new to the area take two years to adjust to the climate :ep
Thanks for the encouragement! Beekissed, I'm going to try your method of thinking: Tuff, a new moment is coming. That's good stuff right there :)