Cabinchick's Daily Weight Loss Journal

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I have to share this,

so for new years eve night,

I have on, my skinny jeans that my husband picked out for me and made me buy.
High-heels, yes, husband was in the shoe department bringing me high-heels to try on, now I wear a 10 wide so no easy task.
matching under garment set, that I picked out, but met husbands approval,
The top was okay, pretty and comfortable,
dangly earing, pulling on my ears, Yes, husband picked them out.

Now, I am not in any better shape than most of you. for sure need to loose weight.

I come out all dressed up, he smiles, then gets this serious look on his face, and says, "You are walking kind of stiff."

AFter 20 years of marraige I am trying to be patient with the man. And I do appreciate that he cares and notices me. but I want my flat little shoes(or flat big shoes), and regular jeans back on.

sorry for high-jacking your thread for a minute cabinchick, Wishing you better luck today on your quest.

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wouldn't you like to have them trade you places for a little while and watch them weeble about in 4 in. spike heels? :D

Cabinchick

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Morning all :)

On the fence about the heels shoes issue. They make your legs look great - for that I am willing to endure the pain :p However balance is an issue - I walk around stiff too, so I don't wear 'em. Bought a really cute pair of MukLuk boots with a 3 1/2 inch heel right before Christmas on sale, they're cool - knit patten in black, brown, rust and tan all they way down to the top of the ankle - black suede from the top of the ankle down and a cuff at the top of the boot with that fake lamb's wool stuff at the top. Haven't worn them though because 1) if you have short legs to start with, boots don't do you any favors (think oompa lumpa) and 2) balance. Imagine if I fell, how humiliating that wold be! Another motivator to get some of this weight off.....

marlowmanor

Reaction score
20kidsonhill said:
I have to share this,

so for new years eve night,

I have on, my skinny jeans that my husband picked out for me and made me buy.
High-heels, yes, husband was in the shoe department bringing me high-heels to try on, now I wear a 10 wide so no easy task.
matching under garment set, that I picked out, but met husbands approval,
The top was okay, pretty and comfortable,
dangly earing, pulling on my ears, Yes, husband picked them out.

Now, I am not in any better shape than most of you. for sure need to loose weight.

I come out all dressed up, he smiles, then gets this serious look on his face, and says, "You are walking kind of stiff."

AFter 20 years of marraige I am trying to be patient with the man. And I do appreciate that he cares and notices me. but I want my flat little shoes(or flat big shoes), and regular jeans back on.

sorry for high-jacking your thread for a minute cabinchick, Wishing you better luck today on your quest.
I know about shoe shopping when you have big feet. I wear a womens size 11! Always hate shoe shopping becasue none of the cute shoes are in my size! :rant Not a fan of heels either, prefer barefoot or flip flops!

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I'm not wearing heels. :p I'll go barefoot and carry my PINK flip flops.

Cabinchick, keep up the good work. It is all about baby steps to change to good choices. Make one little change a day and it will really add up. :thumbsup

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
daisychick said:
I'm not wearing heels. :p I'll go barefoot and carry my PINK flip flops.

Cabinchick, keep up the good work. It is all about baby steps to change to good choices. Make one little change a day and it will really add up. :thumbsup
I have come to the conclusion that the ads stalk us. I have a high heel shoe ad with pink heels :th

Keep up the good work

Cabinchick

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Date:1/6/2012

meds taken: 3

Breakfast: coffee with Skinny Creamer and Splenda
time:5:30 AM
what was eaten: mandarin orange
Water: 16 oz

Snack: 2 melba toast
Water: 16 oz.
Time: 10:15AM

lunch: green salad, no dressing
Water: 16 oz.
time: 12:00

Snack: mandarin orange
Time:1:00 pm

supper: lean turkey burger with 1 piece of bun, dill pickles
time: 5:00pm
Water:16 oz

snack: handfull of trail mix

Activity: loaded 8 heavy black garbage bags left from the estate sale into my car and took them to the dump. Our dump only has those big garbage containers, so I had to swing them up and above my shoulder and toss them in. Hated doing that, but nothing could be salvaged in all the stuff, moisture had been in there for who knows how long. It was smelly :sick

Pretty good day. Fibro is flaring in my right arm, shoulder and back. Animals have all been tended to. Think I'll go lay down for a bit.
Good luck to everyone today!

redtailgal

Reaction score
You ladies make me proud!

I'm struggling pretty bad over here, but thanks to you gals, I will stick to it.

Latest posts