Cabinchick's Daily Weight Loss Journal

Cabinchick

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hi Beekissed,

Today was weigh in and I lost 3 pounds :) That' works for me although I wish it was more. Will increase my walking distance tomorrow.

Been feeling kinda blue lately, not sure why. Maybe the drop in sugar intake or caffiene? Whatever it is, it will pass. Just gotta keep pluggin along.

C

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Three pounds is great!!! I'd give anything to have lost 3 lbs since last weigh in! :th :weee

This time of year lends itself to the bluesy, lethargic feeling, don't you think? I have to fight that each winter...I used to tan every 2 wks and it helped to stave off that seasonal affective disorder, but that was when I was much younger. The old skin couldn't take that nowadays.... :p

Cabinchick

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
:) Hi All,

Weighed in yesterday with a ZERO weight loss. Maybe I'm at a plateau, although I haven't been walking as much this week and went out to dinner twice. Made wise choices on the entree (broiled fish and steamed veggies) but lost control when the rolls and butter were served. Could be a combination of all kinds of factors, but bottom line is I did not lose weight.

Trying to put this behind me, but it's difficult. Certainly easier than if I had gained, but still...
Getting sick of drinking what seems like an office cooler worth of water a day...lol...I feel like I live in the bathroom at times. Scouted out every bathroom at the local grocery stores, Home Depot, etc...just like when I had small children - thought I was done with that, but NOOOO....:gig now it's me!

Hope everyone else is doing well and is stickin' to it better than I am :)

Connie

PS. Now that I have had my pity party I feel a little better. Thanks for listening to my whine...I promise I won't quit this fight. Just had to vent a bit.

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Getting your water in is GREAT! You are doing fabulous! :thumbsup

Sorry about all the bathroom breaks, what goes in must come out. :lol:

redtailgal

Reaction score
Well, everyone gets a pity part every now and again.

Hang on, and push thru......it will be worth it in the end.

I know and YOU know that you CAN do this

Latest posts