California regulates bovine flatulence

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Blame the livestock........ Really? :th There were millions of buffalo before they were slaughtered and almost forced into extinction, what about their farts?? :idunno Oh, they weren't forced into animal concentration camps, piling up their manure into stinking lagoons. But rather, their manure was scattered upon the ground where dung beetles assimilated it into the earth because the buffalo's dung was not poisoned with chemical wormers. If cattle were allowed to graze like they are built for, they would scatter their dung like nature intended. Bingo! Problem solved. Rant over.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
14316832_10202058637624712_2401522964602945853_n.jpg

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
:D
..belching smog as they drive 2 blocks to the store for milk and their nightly fare of big macs

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
No-one has accused this illustrious governor of any sense. Someone should pass a law to limit his exit of hot air everytime he starts to spout off or has a brain fart.

Couldn't have said it better. I am not a conspiracy theorist kind of person but I am beginning to wonder about this "control the food, control the people" theory.

As of this time it will not include goats as I don't have to participate in a manure management program...thank goodness.

Idiots, all of them. Too bad my DH works for the the State; if he didn't I would be pushing him to move...load that dairy on a couple of lowboys and get out of Dodge. I love our weather, but that is about it.

Bossroo

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Captain moonbeam owns a large ranch in N. Cal. hills cattle country inherited from his father, he quite often spends his time off on that ranch. Last year he had a detailed search for oil, gas, and mineral search on his property. Hey, what is that 4 legged critter over yonder ?

Latest posts