Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Callie has been in heat and now that she is finally and I mean FINALLY out I decided to return her to her boys!
All her boys! :)
Kiko Bucks and "D" and "Tiggs"!

She is in great weight too! 135lbs!
Tiggs had gotten so fat we put him on a diet so he is down to 140 +... D is well, just massive.. that is not all coat he is just huge. His coat is shorter than all our other Pyrs - probably why the pups all ended up with shorter coats.

I knew there would probably be a little skirmish between the boys (dogs) with some scent still lingering and her gone for an entire year it was a given.

I also knew it wouldn't be a real issue. It is a lot of "noise" but never any punctures or any real fight.

Why?

Glad you asked. :p

Because Callie is CALLIE and she RULES wherever she goes. :lol:
You all know what a female dog is called right? Callie brings double meaning! ;)
Still amazed she ever got bred! :rolleyes:

The goats LOVE her they are so happy she is back. The boys checking her out...
Wingin' it Farms Livestock Guardians- Callie returns to her field 1 year later (4).JPG

"D" wanting to court her ;)
Wingin' it Farms Livestock Guardians- Callie returns to her field 1 year later (2).JPG

Tiggs wanting to court her
Wingin' it Farms Livestock Guardians- Callie returns to her field 1 year later (3).JPG

Callie "dancing" with D- IOW Callie is saying stop trying to mate me... she had several "dances" and mouth fulls of "D" hair :lol:
Wingin' it Farms Livestock Guardians- Callie returns to her field 1 year later (5).JPG

After several "rounds" of squabbles the bucks moved out of the way... they will wait for their girl. I wasn't able to get a shot of the bucks because I was supervising the re-intro but the bucks were leaping and jumping... CLEARLY happy to have their "love" back.
Wingin' it Farms Livestock Guardians- Callie returns to her field 1 year later (6).JPG

The boys tussling
Wingin' it Farms Livestock Guardians- Callie returns to her field 1 year later (1).JPG

And again... Callie getting irritated....
Wingin' it Farms Livestock Guardians- Callie returns to her field 1 year later (7).JPG

"D" letting Tiggs know who is BOSS! "D" is so chill that sometimes you can forget his power. BUT.......
Wingin' it Farms Livestock Guardians- Callie returns to her field 1 year later (8).JPG

CALLIE is a force to be reckoned with! SHE RULES! She kinda looks out for Tiggs.
Wingin' it Farms Livestock Guardians- Callie returns to her field 1 year later (9).JPG

"D" Growling
Feb 19,2016 077.JPG

HoneyDreameMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Lol - oh the fun. ;) Avery just had her first 'real' heat, and ours boys went a little crazy on each other for several days - more than I expected since they're both nuetered. It's nice when the dust settles and things get back to normal. I love that Callie's bucks love her so much - so sweet to hear how excited they were. :)

Latest posts