Camel for sale in northern NY (new pics)

reveriereptile

Just born
Reaction score
My FIL has a young year old male camel that he wants to sale. The camel is friendly but a bit shy and skiddish. Just needs more handling. He was raised by his mother and seperated for the winter and is still seperated from the adults. My FIL is asking $3,500 for him. We live in Rensselaer Falls, NY which is an hour north of Watertown, NY.

Here are some old pictures of him.

wcamel2.jpg

That is his mother with him. The date on the picture was the day he was born.
wcamel1.jpg

wcamel3.jpg

wcamel.jpg

Here's some pictures I was able to get of him. He still has part of his old winter coat from last year and got into a bunch of sticker/bur bushes. He loves apples and doesn't mind being hand fed.

malecamap4.jpg

malecamap.jpg

mcamap.jpg

malecamap3.jpg

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey, Quail! Where are you? I don't think you have one of these..... :lol: :lol: :gig

I'll run and find her...... :weee

Quail

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Hey, Quail! Where are you? I don't think you have one of these..... :lol: :lol: :gig

I'll run and find her...... :weee
SNOT! :gig

He's adorable, but I'm not really in the market for a camel right now. :) I hope the perfect home comes a long for him. :thumbsup

ps. I did run this by my DH just this second, just on the offchance that he might consent, he said nope! :lol:

mully

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This is an extremely good price ...just wish i could afford him but not right now.