Can I brag?

lilipansy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
So proud of what we grow. 95 lbs at 8 months old, 100% grass fed, great marbling, hardly any fat cover. To be able to feed our family and the community with such healthy meat makes my heart sing.
IMG_0982.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0981.jpeg
    IMG_0981.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 222

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
YES!! BRAG...that's beautiful meat.

While we all love our animals & honor their lives, fact is that some are meals. Here, we all know where that meat comes from. To love, feed, humanely butcher, it's part of subsistence. I am certain that animal had a lovely life with you.

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
Looks to be extremely desirable meat....bragging justified. However, being veggie I'll have to rely on your assessment of the taste.

lilipansy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thank you everyone! We feel so blessed to be able to provide our animals with a great life and greatly appreciate their sacrifice. We butchered him with a friend who has a table saw so it was really quick and easy. We cut most of the meat into steaks and chops. I was just so impressed with how little fat there was which shouldn't be unexpected given that they are 100% grass fed. You can see the difference between grass vs. grain fed in the meat. Amazing!