Can some body help me with these 2 does

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure but it looks like Daftney is bagging up. She may also be standing funny/funny camera angle. Reach under them and see if their udder is flat or like a bag...esp on Daftney. If she is making bag she is prego and should kid relatively soon, though all does are different probly within a month.

I agree they both look bred and pretty far along.

codie shell

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Daftneys udder feels a lil but bigger but it also fell like it's from her stomach
Isabell udder is flat

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm going with the other responders and voting the girls are pregnant. Hope you have your birthing kit put together... not saying they are going to drop kids on you tomorrow, but you ought to be prepared.

Your vet could do an ultrasound and/or send blood in to a lab to give you a better idea as to the due date.

Congrats! You are going to be a Goatie Grandparent!

codie shell

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I have a goat birth kit from my other doe that kidded I can see the next time my vet is coming on this end so she can due one she's not going to come for just 2 goats

codie shell

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I never draw blood on anything before I might see if my mother in law will help me since she's a nurse or may be somebody else that did it before

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I never draw blood on anything before I might see if my mother in law will help me since she's a nurse or may be somebody else that did it before

Its not hard to do, the blood is drawn on the neck. Lots and lots of videos online and how-to's for blood drawing on goats. If your mother in law is a nurse see if she can get you two butterfly needles and two red top vacutainers to put the blood in.

It is red top for prego testing too right @Goat Whisperer ?

codie shell

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I'll see she lives 2hrs from me so I'll have to fin out if and when she coming visit next time lately we been driven to let my son see her