Canesisters 2023 journal - turning my Disasters into Delights

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
She is! One of those great friends who don't get all 'are you mad?' or get her feelings hurt if life gets nuts and we don't talk for a couple of weeks. But either of us needs something & we'd drop everything.
I keep thanking her for all of this hard work and especially for the energy that's inspiring me, she keeps saying (knowing that it's hard for me to ask for help) that she's happy that I let her be a part of something so important to me. 🥰🥰🥰

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
The fencing 'store' is mostly done.
Crate full of sorted insulators, gate handles, corners, etc.

20230204_111441.jpg
20230204_111451.jpg

Finished the last 'room' of storage.
Before
20230128_144415.jpg

After
20230204_174247.jpg

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
WHAT A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!!! It looks amazing. Ohhh I bet you can breath a lot easier now without thinking that you need to get that done. WTG !!!!!! FABULOUS!!
Thanks!!
It's a WHOLE NEW SPACE. I had spent soooo much time looking at the floor being careful to not trip, I'd stopped seeing above. It's a really BIG barn!!! That seems like a stupid thing to say... but there really was NO ROOM in there for anything.
Do you know what??? If I needed to... I could walk Eva RIGHT THROUGH the barn & out (or in) the front door!!!!! 🤗
I did several little projects today - hung the door on the tool/feed room, built Eva a new feeder, cut part of a cattle panel & mounted it inside a stall wall.... And I kept marveling at how EASY it was to just walk into the tool room, get a tool, use it & put it away. In the past, it sometimes took me longer to gather up the stuff I need to do a job than to actually do the job!
I'm a hap-hap-happy girl!