Herd Master
Reaction score
eva 9.2016.jpg

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
BYH CAPTION CONTEST
LL

We've been wanting to start official and regular occurring caption contests on BYH and are finally putting this in motion.

BUT, we need your help!!!

We need you, our amazing members, to start submitting your favorite pictures to be potentially chosen for use in our Official BYH Caption Contests, and vote for your favorites!

Here's what we need you to do:
  1. Find your favorite and best pictures of your animals doing funny things
  2. The better and more unique the situation and the "look" or action your animals have, the better!
  3. Reply to this thread with your image (one image per reply)
  4. VOTE for your favorite pictures by clicking the "Like" link at the bottom of the posts
We'll try to take the highest rated submissions and use them for our official BYH Caption Contests, which will each be in separate threads.

While we prefer animal pictures, we're pretty open to any BYH related pictures.

We look forward to your submissions!!!

IMPORTANT REMINDER: We are NOT asking for you to make a caption for any pictures in this thread... we only want picture submissions in this thread. The actual caption making will be done later in separate threads!
IMG_20180903_085615525_HDR~2.jpg

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
NOT funny! You put me up here, now GET ME DOWN!
you could put that as a caption, but she did that all by herself. Luckily, it was a day when I was home and I heard her calling and walked around the barn saw her literally hanging in the tree. It took me a minute stop laughing so hard and then I decided I might as well snap a picture before I went and helped her cuz she wasn't dying. I thought it was funniest thing. Almost as good as the goat that stuck her head through a foal feeder. I don't know how she got her head between those two bars. I had to go get a screwdriver to unscrew it to get the bars apart enough for her to get her head out. She was moving around with her head stuck in that bucket. Hilarious. I felt terrible both times that it took me a minute to stop laughing enough to help them.
Personally, hers reminds me of a hang in there poster.

Last edited:

Latest posts