Catahoula?

Skiesblue

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well he’s showing some signs of herding instinct. I’m reading up on that but if anyone has advice I’d be thrilled to have it. He is 6-7 months, I hope not too late to introduce him to sheep. We are still working thru basic obedience and I need to find someone locally who has sheep who have been herded and who can evaluate him. Looks like I’ve got a new project.

Skiesblue

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Life with Leo.
“The Sun is up. Is that the Sun? I think I’ll bark at it. I’m hungry. I’m thumping the door. Why aren’t you here? I’m rattling my bowl. Are you here yet? Can I have eggs? I like eggs out of the nest. Did I say that out loud? Breakfast. Nom nom nom. Ok what do we do now? Let’s walk the pasture. Yay. What we’re going back? It’s only been an hour. I like the grass. Is that a bone? Thank you. So much better to chew than the hose. Did I say that out loud? Is that a chicken? Can I chase it? How about now? How about that chicken? Ok. Think I’ll barf. Then bark.
Then...”. Leo collapses exhausted to restart in an hour. I’m going for coffee and contemplating that youth is wasted on the young.