CCourson05 ~~WOO!!!!!!

CCourson05

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Alright, so here is my pregnant female, who remains unnamed. She will eventually get a name though.

53e0bbd8.jpg

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
She looks like our doe, "Fluffy". I didn't name her that, she came that way.....named by a friend's child. :D

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Sweet looking doe. Hoping she gets a name soon along with giving you healthy kits.

Also congratulations on making your own "rabbit wringer".

K

CCourson05

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Do you know fluffy is? I'm curious to know what she is! Lol. Because I'm unsure of what this one is!

CCourson05

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Today I decided to check all three buns over for sickness. All seemed fine until I got to my stubborn doe who refuses to lift for my buck, and I don't think she's pregnant. So... I checked the back of her neck, stomach, fresh stool, teeth, head and eyes.... I got to her ears and see an ear mite scab... Which is sad, because that means she's had them for a while. Poor thing. I dosed her up with a few drops of Ivomec. Hopefully she will be better in about 3 days. I'll redose in 8 days to kill the rest of the stragglers.

Here she is:

b76957fc.jpg

CCourson05

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
My suspect pregnant doe is beginning to get cage aggressive. I reached in and over and she jumped up to get to me!! Lol. I'm hoping it's a sign she's close to kindling. :D

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
CCourson05 said:
My suspect pregnant doe is beginning to get cage aggressive. I reached in and over and she jumped up to get to me!! Lol. I'm hoping it's a sign she's close to kindling. :D
Hoping for kits. Got my fingers cross that grumpy doe has babies.

K

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Wow, I just read your whole journal in one go. Welding... I want to learn to weld. And you are doing really good with your animals. Proud of you!

CCourson05

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thank you! And I'm hoping too, K!! She better kindle and give me good, fat babies!! Lol.

Also, update on Ear mite, Cali... She's doing great and no more junky ears. She will get her second dose this Thursday.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
CCourson05 said:
Thank you! And I'm hoping too, K!! She better kindle and give me good, fat babies!! Lol.

Also, update on Ear mite, Cali... She's doing great and no more junky ears. She will get her second dose this Thursday.
Glad to hear Ear Mite Cali is doing better. Hoping this second dose does the trick and gets rid of those nasty mites.

k

Latest posts