Cecilia's Journal- My Crazy Family

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good morning y’all Gianna‘s last day of work for a while is tomorrow which means I have to do everything related to the birds today.

I filled up the chicken waterer and I threw a little bit of kickin chicken in there. I had no idea that stuff was weird and oily, first time buying it. It looks like popcorn butter.

I filled up the cow water which took a lot of effort and a lot of 10 gallon jugs. I thought about scooping up some snow and just throwing it in there.

Ducks are good, happy. They haven’t swam in a few days but it’s stupid cold so I don’t blame them.

Yesterday at the feed store I forgot to get hay Bedding, so I will have to make do with the few slices I have.

I need to pick up my dairy ration today, but I don’t know when I’ll have the time. I’ll have to call him and ask about it.

I can tell the snow is trying to melt, unsuccessfully.

I got maybe three hours of sleep last night so that was nice.

GG needs to take the dogs to the park but I think she got less sleep than me.

Rory keeps eating duck food and snow. Nerd.

I need to go back inside but it’s so nice out here in the peace and quiet.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Nighttime check in-

Gianna went out and bought groceries today. And of course as soon as as she left Valentine had a huge blowout. She had her first bath today to say the least. Thankfully she isn't running a temp. I thought she was maybe sick? Not sure.

Dogs did not get to the park today but they got plenty of brain games and puzzles.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I would guess so. Tough sport!! I guess if you can move with a bunch of people hanging on you get pretty strong.
Or tackle a 300 pound woman, that’s always fun.

I miss those girls. They all keep calling to check in with me. They are doing pre season right now and I want to go so bad! But I would for sure kill myself 🤣🤣! Or maybe Gianna would do it for me. :hide

I briefly got into coaching some high school kids and then was put on bed rest. 😕 it was tragic. They had so much potential. Next fall I suppose. Though maybe the fall after that…
Sports are falling apart a bit LOL.

Thankfully I got pregnant right before I was supposed to Shoot the Boot. Phew! I thanked god that day. :gig:gig