Cecilia's Journal- My Crazy Family

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
But I would for sure kill myself 🤣🤣! Or maybe Gianna would do it for me. :hide
If she doesn't we will!!! You got babies to take care of. No rugby until they are older.

Thankfully I got pregnant right before I was supposed to Shoot the Boot.
I had to look that up. Not something I would want to do either.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Not much happening around here.
I went to the doctor yesterday morning. I have an upper respiratory infection and my doctor lectured me about the bio-availability of the vitamin D I was taking. *Ugh* :rolleyes:

He gave me some antibiotics and moved on with this day. So quick!

I was slightly annoyed. To say the least.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Guess who’s been relived of motherly duties for a whole hour?! This lady!! Whoop whoop!!

Gianna mixed up a couple of bottles and said I should go take a hot bath while she does some work stuff. (Was she telling me I smell? Maybe.)

I finally get to sit back and relax. She found a sub by the way! Very nice gal, she’s also subbing for the animal and plant science class so she will have her hands full! But she’s excited about it. And it’s only 2 classes of kiddos.

My sleep schedule is finally starting to sort of level out. Getting a good 3 hours every night now. And those antibiotics are working miracles. I feel like I’m not top of the world! Nose is still stuffy but it always is.

DS has an appointment for a hearing check on Monday. I’m not expecting him to pass, but it would be a nice surprise if he did! My father has been dead from birth and he has cochlear implants. It wouldn’t be a huge deal if he was deaf, just maybe more Expensive 🤣🤣

My carrhartt blankets arrived for the twins, yes I know the are for dogs, don’t judge. (I see you judging.) :old

All in all I’m good. Happy. Whooooo!