Cecilia's Journal- My Crazy Family

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
My life is anything but perfect. If ya'll want to tag along go for it!
First off, hi! My name is Cecilia. I am 23 years old and I live with my wife (25) and twin babies who are 2 weeks old. (December 22) They are currently in the NICU and are coming home to us on the 30th! Their due date was march 10th, but they just couldn't wait to meet us!

We have 3 cows- Dottie, Rina, and Daffy and they are total joys! I will admit I'm not a cow guru but they have survived so far. LOL.
We also have 7 chickens and 2 call ducks. Birds are certainly more my forte and they are what keeps me going.

We currently live in Iowa and our weather is fairly unpredictable. We a just a small hobby farm that sells all the things we can. My dad is my greatest inspiration, he is a cattle farmer and helps me whenever I need help. Especially with the kids. He was there for all the pieces of my labor that I remember. So was my lovely wife Gianna. They are the greatest people in my life. (Sorry mom! LOL!) And I was in labor for 4 days!

In what types of farming will you never choose to do?
Goats! They scare me, I couldn't do it. I do want to improve on my gardening skills, everything that I grow is unintentional.

All in all this is just all the stories about me and my family and our crazy life!

Much love,
Cecilia

ft. Gianna (DW), Valentine (DD), and Francisco (DS)

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Crazy start to the day over here. Woke up at 4 am. Couldn’t get back to sleep. Mama spidey sense said something was off. Welp nothing was off, I’m just crazy.

So I went to the hospital to see the babies. I packed myself some food so I don’t starve and I was off! I’m there now obviously, but crazy me forgot to leave a note for DW! 🤣
She’s been calling me all morning and I didn’t even notice! She’s found me now 🤣🤣. That woman sleeps like a rock.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The hard gums can feel like they are using a vise. Not sure what's in bag balm. I used plain lanolin then I washed with soap and water before feeding. Nobody likes it if the straw tastes funny.

I lived in SE corner of Iowa for 4years. I worked in Keokuk. I miss the rolling hills.
Come on back to us! The rolling hills remain!

Latest posts