Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy Sunday! :woot
Levi lost his sack and I made my Sisters necklace! :lol: ..:weee
0A6F2A35-380C-4EA6-BE67-79769701805E.jpeg

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's been nice here. Going to be 27C today and the rest of the week sounds good too. Hasn't rained since Friday :yesss:
My Farrier is either coming today or on Thursday. I hope today because I need my goats trimmed.
I have most of my alphabets ready for paint. I changed things so now I need an R, 2 Es and an L. Who knew it would be so hard to get letters ? :idunno
It was so hilarious yesterday. I haven't laughed so much in months :gig
All my friends were impressed with my creativity and encouraged me to send the picture to my sister. 😁
I told her I have been doing crafts lately and made her a necklace for her birthday but wanted to show her it before hand. At first she sent me this emoji 😂...Then I told her it's genuine goat nut and she sent me this emoji 😳..I almost peed my pants laughing! :lol: I'm thinking she doesn't want her necklace?...🤔😂😁
One of my friends actually asked if they can have the crazy necklace 😳
Jeepers I've started a real money maker! Genuine Goat nugget pendant and necklace. :lol: Now you all can make your family and friends this designer necklace too. 🤔😳
I filled the kiddie pool last night for Wilson and Bindi to cool off in for over these next few days of heat. Bindi was already in it last night. ❤️🐶 Finn he wants nothing to do with the pool. 😊🐶

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yesterday definitely was a hot summer day..😅 No rain in the forecast till next week. I might actually get to use my watering can this summer :gig
My Son and I got the letters all painted and clear coated. Today we will get them mounted to the fence. :weee :yesss:
Lucy is in heat so Darla should be coming in soon too. 👍 I'm breeding both this heat and then Lucy will be getting spayed. I hope to get the roof shingled with the money from my puppies. 👍 Bindi also should be cycling soon and will be bred her first and last time. I'll get her spayed also. 😊
My Farrier was here yesterday morning and the horses are trimmed plus my goats. :woot:highfive: I didn't realize it had been so long since he was here so everyone definitely needed trims.
Thanks to me, my young Farrier now has added goats to his Farrier service and has done other goats hooves. 👍😁
Not much more to say today? Have a good day today everyone..🤠❤️🐐🐐🐐🐐

Latest posts