Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning..🙂
I have been busy cleaning my house and hanging pictures. My Jeep is acting up. Some loud whirring noise in the front end. My husband spent most of the day trying to diagnose the problem..🙄🧐
Got to get a tow truck here and get it to the mechanic. :barnie
I am pretty sure my 3 girls are going to have puppies. Lots to do before they begin to whelp out. 👍❤️🐶
Definitely feeling like Fall. Trees are beginning to change.
I bought a little house plant the other day. I think it’s an ornamental pepper? Although I don’t know? I was chatting with a friend yesterday and told him I want to pick up a couple of Africans at Walmart. :ep:lol:
I meant African Violets.:lol: My goodness a person definitely needs to read the texts before hitting send..:old:gig

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finally my husband finished painting the back entrance and stairwell..😁👍🏼. He hung the mirror in the cubbyhole too. :yesss:
I'll be hanging up my stuff today..:woot
Haven't started the bathroom yet because it seems like everyday there is something else to do..:barnie

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have been so busy lately and to be honest I haven't had time to do anything that actually needs to be done. 🙄
Not enough hours in a day and no one home to help me either. Everyone has been working.
Today I need to go to town for feed. I will stop and get some other things I need also.
I hope my son can get the fence up higher so I can get my goats all living together. 🤔 It's a two person job or I'd have it done by now. :barnie
I brushed out Finn and Wilson yesterday. I had enough hair I could have made myself a cocker spaniel! :lol:
Finns hip is getting worse. I never mentioned this but he has a spinal deformity and bad back legs. He is 6 years old and the Vet predicted he wouldn't live as long with the deformity as it is. I am picking up glucosamine for him again today. He has dropped a bit weight as well. Poor guy. ❤️🐶

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am happy to say I finally got the fence secured and higher. :yesss:
All my goats were together for the afternoon. Ozzy and Levi definitely need to figure each other out. Lots of bunting and grunting going on. Being Levi was castrated at 6 months old he still has a bit of Buck behaviour in him. I separated them for the night and will have them out again for the day. It is a bit tricky at meal time now. I will have to train a new routine to them once together permanently. They all started bawling at bedtime to be back into their regular houses. Fancy yelling and Pearl bawling. They were pretty confused.
I did put lattice over the window and Chicken wire over top.👍🏼😊
Hopefully Ozzy won't break the window now..:fl