Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
My Husbands court date was Wednesday and the crown prosecutor asked for all criminal charges to be dropped. Just waiting for the traffic safety board to review the information and then he should have his license back. :celebrate
My Son has been driving him to work and picking him back up most days. Although I sometimes have to drive him or pick him up. I'll be honest I don't like driving his Van. It's to big and feels like I'm driving a motor home. 😳.
I think today I will finally have all my painting finished :weee
What a process it's been..:th

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear they tossed the charges.
If you don't like driving his van why don't you take him in your vehicle?
All his tools are in his Van..😳🙄
I have to drive the Van.. :barnie :th
I once had to take his Truck that had the sled deck on it with the skidoo during a blizzard and drive out to where the horses were and do chores. Couldn't see a thing and drove 50 km with the flashers on down the hiway and then took back roads. That was even worse than the Van. I need to sit on a pillow and at the edge of the seat to see over the steering wheel. :ep:barnie

Last edited:

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
:woot....My main bathroom is finished :yesss:
Just have to put the stuff back in there and hang my fish up. 👍🏼
I will be totally done painting the little bathroom today :weee
Then I don't think I will open another can of paint till spring. :yesss:
Pictures as soon as I have everything where it should be.

Lucy is getting big. She grunts and talks a lot. She makes awful sounds if I touch her belly and ask her if she has babies! :lol:.. she is a very silly girl.

My husband wants chocolate chip cookies made today. I told him if he doesn't get the hay feeder built he will be getting Goat berry cookies instead..:lol:

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I made a friend yesterday..😂
A&W parking lot.
EFBBCAB4-E67C-40D6-8175-40CC0D3910CC.jpeg
DBF30D44-6623-464F-8C8F-24D0D34EEA21.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know you are glad to have the bathroom finished. Fresh paint makes a world of difference. When we bought this doublewide, it had that awful plastic coated wall board in a tiny floral pattern. Ick. I painted the whole house. walls, ceilings and trim. I put down knotty pine floors, sanded, whitewashed and applied a water base polyurethane. The water base polyurethane was a mistake. It has not held up to the grinding sandpaper of all the sand we track in. Should have used oil base. Refinishing the floors is on my radar. Just have to figure out how to get my husband out of the house for a week or so........he would get in the way, want supper cooked, complain and slow me down. Sigh......

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Drum roll please..🥁🥁
I am finally finished with all my painting now till spring..😄😃
I just have to put all my stuff back in my bathroom this morning. 👍🏼
My husband installed the fan in the bathroom yesterday so my hay feeder is still a dream. :tongue Way to many things to get done and not enough time in a day.
I never even got to bake him the cookies yesterday :gig

Last edited: