Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I suppose that is reasonable given how much bigger they are than she is and the chickens were. HOWEVER cattle dogs are a lot smaller than cattle and they "wrangle" them. She can learn to overcome her fear and become a useful farm dog. Maybe there is a 12 step process for that :D
Ozzy bunted her one too many times when he was a young kid. She definitely is scared of goats now. I don't bother letting the little dogs outside when I have the goats loose. I might get 3 hens in the spring and then Lucy will have some birds again to wrangle 😂😊

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Darla is due in a week and a half. Definitely has a case of nipplitis and swollen belly. After Lucy's ordeal I have my fingers crossed she has a smooth delivery without any problems. :fl
Darla is a very smart and spoiled little Poodle, so I hope she loves her puppies and that all goes as it should too. Lucy is a fantastic mother. Her puppies are always clean and never whimper very much.
Bindi is not pregnant. Not a surprise though. She would be due in a week if she was and she still isn't showing anything worth mentioning.

Ozzy my oldest wether has started biting me. The next time he does I'm going to have to wallop him a good one..:barnie If I could get rid of him he would be sold and gone..👍🏼🙄

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Silly girl wants to play already. Lucy is OCD when it comes to her toys. Even took the toy to her puppies incase they wanted to play with her? :lol:
836C3445-5844-4339-86A7-1A6B90D41CEB.jpeg
3FE63FE8-7E4C-4484-B7F0-F88722B1AC5F.jpeg
BF5B4E91-25AE-4423-AC67-BD2A5BF8A013.jpeg

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Is Lucy a Yorkie or a Silky terrier?

Ozzie would definitely be goat burgers here. No point in putting up with a PITA animal. Then you get to bite him back! LOL
I'm just waiting for my DNA results for Lucy. I should know soon if she is a Silkie Terrier or a Yorkshire Terrier ? First results said Yorkie poo but I have them running further tests to see if she is actually a Silkie Terrier. I knew she has a tiny bit of Poodle in her 20%..
I know! Ozzy is a rotten egg! 😂😡
I'm not a person that tolerates bad behaviour from animals. Now that he has begun to bite he is definitely not welcome here..:barnie:he

Last edited: