Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
More entertaining information for you all..:oops: My little does are in heat and Levi is making sure he doesn’t pass the opportunity to breed them. I mean he fully breeds them.:ep
He was band and both testicles fell off. Remember I have a necklace for proof. :lol:..Spring is in the air..:old

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Looks like that here as well

I guess some have left you. I've heard a redwing blackbird and we now have robins.
We had red wing blackbirds at our bird feeder during our record breaking winter storm. We fed 100 pounds of birdseed in a week and a half! We sure were glad that we had got an extra bag.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
More entertaining information for you all..:oops: My little does are in heat and Levi is making sure he doesn’t pass the opportunity to breed them. I mean he fully breeds them.:ep
He was band and both testicles fell off. Remember I have a necklace for proof. :lol:..Spring is in the air..:old
You have a testicles necklace? Where do you wear it.......grocery store? Doctor's office? Walmart? And what do you wear with it? Spike heels and a little black dress? :lol:

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
You have a testicles necklace? Where do you wear it.......grocery store? Doctor's office? Walmart? And what do you wear with it? Spike heels and a little black dress? :lol:
:lol: I made it for my sister’s birthday 🥳
Blue binder twine and genuine goat testicles. I need to come up with an idea for earrings! 😆
She wasn’t impressed! :gig

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Necklace just incase someone might have missed it..;)
EDAEB068-C77C-490B-871D-6CB8208B985B.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh I do love your twisted sense of humor! hahaha! Love it! That is funny!

When I raised rabbits, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, I tanned some rabbit hides. I had long hair that I often wore in braids or pig tails. So I took some small styrofoam balls and thick colored yarn, glued the yarn to the balls and covered the balls with rabbit fur, hand stitching the fur over the styrofoam ball. Tied in a bow on my pigtails looked pretty cool. I matched the color of the yarn to what color clothing I was wearing. I got lots of compliments on them. I loved the looks on people's faces when they asked me what they were and I answered, Rabbit Balls! :lol: :yesss:

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh I do love your twisted sense of humor! hahaha! Love it! That is funny!

When I raised rabbits, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, I tanned some rabbit hides. I had long hair that I often wore in braids or pig tails. So I took some small styrofoam balls and thick colored yarn, glued the yarn to the balls and covered the balls with rabbit fur, hand stitching the fur over the styrofoam ball. Tied in a bow on my pigtails looked pretty cool. I matched the color of the yarn to what color clothing I was wearing. I got lots of compliments on them. I loved the looks on people's faces when they asked me what they were and I answered, Rabbit Balls! :lol: :yesss:
Hilarious! :gig I love to laugh and I do have a pretty large sense of humour!:highfive: