Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is a funny story about my sister and her boyfriend. Years ago they bought a puppy from a friend. Blue Heeler. For two weeks my sister kept calling it a him and named it Ozzy. We went out there to visit and the puppy wasn't a male! 🙄😂 Ozzy is now Aussie and a wonderful Female Heeler. :gig The look on their face when I told them the puppy was a female was hilarious 😆

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
The ole electric shock up the bum method?
What? No a thin long rubber line lubricated and attached to a syringe with the semen and inserted into her uterus. Not much discomfort for the female. They just don't know what your doing back there. Takes only a few minutes. Hemi was a good sport yesterday too..😂😆👍❤️🐶

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I guess I should probably explain that Alison isn't just some wack job with an AI kit and a box of sandwich bags.. :gig :oops:
she is well known here in the Bull dog breed. She had her own bloodline and showed and bred CKC Old English Bull dogs for many years. She no longer has her dogs but now travels around Alberta doing her craft of Artificial insemination for other breeders. People will set her up in hotels and pay her good money. She also does birthing care of females after C-section and many other puppy care requests. Monday she is doing Cocker Spaniels..👍