Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

bethh

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hey, guess what ? We are going to try using a pallet with field fence tacked onto it as a less waste hay feeder for Fancy and Ozzy. I'll let you know if it works. :fl If it does all my problems will be solved in that department..👍
Please post a picture. My goats are the great hay wasters!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finns hip is getting worse. I never mentioned this but he has a spinal deformity and bad back legs. He is 6 years old and the Vet predicted he wouldn't live as long with the deformity as it is. I am picking up glucosamine for him again today. He has dropped a bit weight as well. Poor guy. ❤🐶

I'm sorry about Finn, is there anything that can be done for him?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My sheep waste hay, the round bale is parked under the roof that is their barn. I just spread it around in their "barn" and practice deep litter. That waste hay composts in place and we dig it out to spread it in the garden. A couple of months ago, we dug it out and spread on the pastures. Wasted hay? Nope!

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry about Finn, is there anything that can be done for him?
Possibly hip replacements in both? Although his spine is crooked and has more vertebrae than normal. Roach backed. The glucosamine is helping him a little since I started him on it again. The surgery would be extremely difficult and expensive. He had X-rays at 5 months old when I had him neutered. He is here until his quality of life is gone. For now he is happy and still runs around. ❤️🐶

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Still working on both bathrooms. Holy crappers it's a undertaking!
Yesterday I repainted the medicine cabinet and vanity white. Doors are in the basement drying. I need to paint the backs now today. Spray painted my letters but was only able to do Pearls name because the paint I will use for Levi's name was missing the sprayer. My Husband got me one from town. Today I will actually get some painting done on the walls in the main bathroom.
Yesterday I had to go out and trim down the lilac bush that grows in front of the Coop/Goat shed. Fancy was 2 feet off the ground and hung up in the bush. I had to drag her out :lol:..I wish I had thought of getting a picture first. I was more concerned about getting my bawling goat out of her predicament though. 🤣😅

Have a great day everyone 👍🏼😀

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Don’t throw up please! 🤢🤮
I had to show you that this place really did only have the original paint 😲
That’s my little bathroom in my bedroom.. I will post the after photos once finished.
CF0226B6-C0B5-4F95-BB45-473C6A21AAA2.jpeg
18370117-45C2-4083-B55B-7CE93A845208.jpeg
14CA3675-F2F5-4CA2-ADE7-87DB0A6FC5DC.jpeg