Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finally got it done! My little bathroom.. :woot :yesss:...Notice the Frog for a little added humour..;)...:gig
n
930FF543-9423-4993-A8EB-B457CA6A317E.jpeg
9C82266B-FA11-4DE5-96C8-1FD518A8F10C.jpeg
184FC2A2-DE20-4744-B237-131B5AF6C3B7.jpeg

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm beginning to clear out the office so I can have puppies in there. Once I sell my puppies I have to get the roof shingled and new flooring put in.
You're gonna have puppies? Have you been to the vet for a checkup? When are you due? WOW! When you have those puppies, I bet it will make the news nationwide. I bet you will be able to sell them for a LOT of money! Probably enough to retire on and buy another house! :lol:

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
De-burr his mane and braid it. Burrs will still stick, but maybe won't be so matted. Gheesh. What a mess. Pretty horse, BTW.
Thanks..That's my plan this afternoon. I'll braid his forlock back to his mane and also braid his mane. It's a real mess that's for sure..:confused:
While I'm at it I have to debur Bindi also and that's worse..:th

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
My husband brought home 3 big performance tires for my goats. We will get them put into the goats yard for them to jump around on. It has been really nice weather here the last few days so I'm glad I'm finally done working in the house for awhile and can get something done outside.
My Cat has been acting up and has been slapping everyone. She hides in the hedge, in a tree, or just runs full throttle and slaps you on her way past. Well she slapped Wilson yesterday and the cranky old bugger almost caught her...This morning she popped out of the hedge in the dark and scared the poo out of me! :epShe slapped me and ran to climb up the tree.:lol:. she is 9 years old and still her usual self.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Your cat is hilarious!
Maybe it would be worth getting a Sleazy hood for Kupid, at least during burr season.

You can find them on Ebay also.

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Your cat is hilarious!
Maybe it would be worth getting a Sleazy hood for Kupid, at least during burr season.

You can find them on Ebay also.
That would work but I'd be scared he would get caught up in the trees and injure himself. Lots of bush in my pasture and barbed wire fence.
My Cat is awful 😂😀❤️🐱

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
The burs are thick right now. I pulled all those out and an hour later he was covered with more.
At least it is only his mane. My alpacas whole front of their necks and the tops of their heads get burrs and no way they are going to allow them to be removed. I've made decent progress getting the burdock out of their fenced area though.