Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Why don’t you build the hay feeder? I do the building around here, it may not be perfect but it works. Maybe if you get started, your husband will get motivated and take it out of your hands. Why keep waiting on him? Just do it yourself.
Well it's this way..He won't allow me to use power tools. :lol:
To be honest I don't know how to work them because he refuses to teach me either.
I rewired the top of the old chicken coop a couple of summers ago and staple hammered my sweater to the top and was trapped for awhile quickly trying to get undone before he came out back to see what I'd accomplished.
I have my own hand saw, hammer, staple hammer combination screwdriver, hot glue gun, wire, and duct tape..:gig
My husband is a perfectionist. Nothing better be done wrong or he redoes it himself..😳🙄😂

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I forgot to give my Cat her can of cat food last night. The dry feeder must be empty also? Alley came running to the door meowing so I gave her a can on the porch. The freeloading Cat is meowing loud but he can darn well go home to eat. The people next door were here the other night getting their little old dog that was lost here in my yard. They have the garage totally heated now and have a huge bowl of cat food out that he eats and they refill. Bugger likes eating here too. No wonder he is fat..😳🙄🤣

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe if you feed Alley on the porch for a week, just enough that she eats it all, he'll start looking elsewhere for an extra meal.
My cats have their 24/7 dry food in the dog run, they can slip through between gate and post. The dogs are in there for the night, and the cats sleep in the garage. There's no way Wren the heeler will let a stray cat in her dog run! She doesn't like our cats either but she knows better than to harass them. :D

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe if you feed Alley on the porch for a week, just enough that she eats it all, he'll start looking elsewhere for an extra meal.
My cats have their 24/7 dry food in the dog run, they can slip through between gate and post. The dogs are in there for the night, and the cats sleep in the garage. There's no way Wren the heeler will let a stray cat in her dog run! She doesn't like our cats either but she knows better than to harass them. :D
We don't mind him using our place as a safety spot if the Fox or coyotes are chasing him. The barn and the garage are cat door accessible 👍🏼😊
They told me to chase him off if we see him but I explained that predator reasoning so they are glad we look out for him.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
huge spider
How "huge" is huge? It doesn't look all that big to me. Of course to DD1 a spider so small I can't see it unless she points right to it and would fully fit on my little fingernail with room to spare is "HUGE SPIDER!".

The barn and the garage are cat door accessible 👍🏼😊
Therefore fox accessible.

Latest posts