74156207-B887-47C4-872F-B086E656C7EB.jpeg
6F8CCB76-DD8E-40C8-AE6A-3CE0A7EFD743.jpeg

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I love your dogs!
Thanks.. :hugs
I love them too..❀️😊🐢
Yesterday the two St. Bernard's were loose and heading up my driveway. Finn and Bindi pounced on them and the fight was on. Finn was right on top of the female beating her up. Bindi put the Run on her back up the owners driveway. I quickly called them off and the two dogs went home. My dogs are okay. I don't think the fight injured the female. More noise than anything.

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have been busy the past few days. Getting a few things done that are needed. Friday I went to the Doctor. I just need to go tomorrow and get my blood work done. Hopefully that comes back all normal πŸ‘πŸΌ
I'm not one to run to the doctor too often. If my animals fart sideways though I'm all over it..:gig
My dogs pregnancys are going smoothly without issues. Lucy is due this Friday. ❀️🐢 Darla doesn't enjoy being pregnant and is a bit more drama than needed. I hope she is a good mother.
With Bindi I'm still thinking she is pregnant but it's hard to be sure with her.
I haven't started locking my goats up together at night. I had better bite the bullet and try it tonight. I just hope they behave without any injuries.
I need 3 bales of pine shavings and more goat feed this week. Probably get it tomorrow.

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
No much going on here.. :idunno
I'm just waiting for Lucy to whelp on Friday or around then. Harvest moon is Thursday..🌝 I have to wash and prepare my delivery kit. Consists of paper towels, clean old towels, plastic bag, scissors. Pretty simple. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š
My goats are going to be pleasantly surprised this morning. My Son filled 3 wheel barrows full of fallen leaves and placed them in the goat yard. They will be content munching on those today.❀️🐐🐐🐐🐐
I have to go and get my blood tests done today. Hospitals lab isn't open to the public so I have to go to a different place.
I went for a haircut yesterday and the stylist said she loved the colour of my hair and my curls. 😳..She thought I have a perm and dyed my hair this colour :gig...I asked her if she honestly believes I'd purposely do this to my hair???:lol:
I didn't know people still perm their hair? I also told her crazy people don't get grey hair and she burst out laughing πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜œ

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lucy was due yesterday and still waiting for the big event to take place..:pop. She is nesting and of course in all the wrong places. πŸ˜’
Determined this time that under the spare bed is a perfect place. :barnie
I have her confined to the puppy playpen with her bed. She isn't impressed. :th
My friend rescued a mother dog and her 9 3 week old puppies yesterday. Lady couldn't afford to buy dog food. Mom is a red pointer and the dad is a Akita German Shepherd. Poor momma is so thin. I'm so glad my friend took them in. In no time Momma and puppies will be doing great. ❀️🐢