Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't like the darkness either. I look forward to summer and the sun up early and going down late..👍🏼❤️
I rode my horse yesterday up in the pasture and he reared up. I got off and walked him back. I think he has soreness because he has never reared up before. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't ride enough to get him on track so he will just continue on doing as he has been. He will be 20 next month, so no doubt he probably has something bothering him. I'm only guessing but it seemed to be his shoulder?
Bindi was off on an adventure and I called her back home. She came from down the road. Once she got up to me she was covered in blood all over her face and one paw. I checked for injuries but nothing. I think she killed something and I hope it wasn't a Chicken or someone's pet?
Always something to keep me on my toes. 🙄😳

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I forgot to mention the other day that Lucy tore her dewclaw playing ball and the nail was dangling. I saw blood on her paw or she'd still continued to play ball. I took her into the Vets yesterday and had the nail removed. Plus Sofie went in for her second vaccination. Lucy weighs 8 pounds and my chubby girl is 9 pounds at 3 months. I hope she slows down or she will end up bigger than I hoped for. I was told around 20 lbs but she is almost halfway there! 😳🤣😅

Latest posts