chickens sold out - Its beef in the morning

Royd Wood

Reaction score
lol our store opens in the morning with 42 of our first of the season pasture meat chickens bet ya they will be sold out by closing time. It was 43 but we had one for supper - delicious

1463_shop_001.jpg

Royd Wood

Reaction score
I was wrong - sold out in less than 2 hours :woot

Beef back in Friday which means we get steak tonight - well you have to test the product dont you :drool rib eye for me

Royd Wood

Reaction score
So the chickens flew out :hide lets see if we have a stampede for the fresh beef in the morning - eating my ribeye as I write this :drool

1463_beef_001.jpg

Cricket

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Attractive display, nice packaging! What are the stick things on the top shelf? Do you make your own pepperoni or beef sticks?

Royd Wood

Reaction score
Cricket said:
Attractive display, nice packaging! What are the stick things on the top shelf? Do you make your own pepperoni or beef sticks?
Galloway pepperoni and the fat ones are Summer sausage (beef) - smoked, cured and no crap in there. All vac packed - the secret is finding a good butcher which we have and selling to the public means everything must be meat inspected so I dont have to kill anything which is fine by me :lol:
We have pork, beef, lamb, chicken, and duck. We bring in pheasant, elk and bison products. My beloved makes jams and preserves and we stock local honey

heres a pic of our little store

1463_sept_4th_012.jpg

Latest posts