Chit Chat

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Let's keep the chit chat stuff here. That way it will help Nifty sort through the info in the other ones.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
i was gonna say GENEX.i have a friend that has semen at ultimate genetics
We had been at Accelerated Genetics but, couldn't get decent service, so we switched. Can't complain about Genex at all!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
he owns 2 bulls that semen stored at ultimate gentics.they are black granite an bullet proof.an they are both reg beefmaster bulls.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I looked up Ultimate Genetics site and found 56BM405 Black Granite. He is a handsome looking bull! I couldn't find Bullet Proof.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
him an some partners just bought bullet proof for $40,000.so his semen may not be stored there yet.i do know he sold $16000 in semen after they bought him.here is is ranch webbsite with pics of bullet proof an black granite. www.swingingbranch.mysite.com ive got a natural calf out of black granite.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
oh yeah go to the sold page an you can see the bred cow an pair i bought from him last year.itll say sold to payne farms.im raising that bull calf for a herd bull.he will be 2 in feb.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
They are all nice looking! I like the red coloring over the black any day. Of course I wish I could just get more of the blue holstein! :barnie They either are red or blue bulls. I do have one blue left though. I tried to make her my avaitor but, it won't go. I don't know if Nifty has things setup for that yet or not. I PMed him but, he is a busy man.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
right now i have 3 black beefmasters.a black cow with her 2nd black heifer calf sired by a solid red bull.an a black bull calf out of a solid red cow.as you can tell im addicted to cattle biggtime.i got into beefmasters because a friend of mine an i drove 200mi to get him reg bulls to go is his crossbred cows.then 5 monjths later we went back an picked out 12 bred heifers an cows.then in feb of the next year i went an got a reg beefmaster bull.then in may an june 2007 i bought 4 reg cows.an in april 2008 i bought 2 more retired show cows.both due to calve in mid july to mid aug or sept.sorry i got long winded.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We have the dairy cows and on days like today I wish it were beef! Hot and humid and they are calling for afternoon and evening thunderstorms! It's not going to be fun milking tonight! Even if the storms don't hit during milking it's going to be hot!