Christmas Was Wonderful, everything goat.....

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Wife bought me the following:

Cash to pay for the rest of my new doe http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23216
Disbudder - Rinhart X30
Bladder that fits in the wheel barrow that you can fill with water and then push to where you want to use it. This will be great when I need to take water to my trees I am planting in the field this spring.
GAS T-Shirt
This really cool caddy on wheels that holds a 5 gallon bucket, has a sleeve around the outside to hold tools, supplies, etc and two holders to hold a broom, or shovel or rake.

Mother-In-law should be purchasing me a tattoo kit.

My Mom gave me $100 for whatever.

Catahoula

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Cool...
I got a surprised too. I got a very cool microscope with camera and all the goodies to go with it so I can start doing fecal on my goats. :)

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Catahoula said:
Cool...
I got a surprised too. I got a very cool microscope with camera and all the goodies to go with it so I can start doing fecal on my goats. :)
Best gift ever!! lol

@TBC
That's pretty cool. And you're doe is very pretty.

SheepGirl

Master of Sheep
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Awesome!!

This year I didn't ask for much, just more sheep books to add to my collection... luckily I got them :D

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
I love it when folks get what they really want, especially if others might think the items a bit odd. Great gifts all around! I'd love to see a pic of you in the GAS shirt Ed. ;)