CinnamonEli's Barn

TheKindaFarmGal

True BYH Addict
Reaction score

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
That sunburn surely looks funny. Use sunscreen ! Just checking on you. The Princess and I are in a busy spell - field trial yesterday, drove to Bowie Md last night, GD's highschool graduation today, drove home, drive to Philadelphia for oldest GD's college graduation tomorrow, field trial on Sunday , collapse on Monday.

CinnamonEli

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Philly!
Where are y'all from? Is Philly a long drive for you?

I hate how sunscreen feels on my skin... it's so sticky and... well... eww... this coming from a person who isn't afraid to get muddy and dirty. Lol.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol. Nooooo no snow. I love this heat. But wish my sunburn didn't look so awful haha
It's like 37 here and feels so much colder. Got set-up for a livestock show. Man was it cold. Have to be there early tomorrow, show and run the show all day, along with take everything down and get set up for Sunday whatever that means, and then have a judging contest Sunday. Wish me luck in making it through everything.

CinnamonEli

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
It's like 37 here and feels so much colder. Got set-up for a livestock show. Man was it cold. Have to be there early tomorrow, show and run the show all day, along with take everything down and get set up for Sunday whatever that means, and then have a judging contest Sunday. Wish me luck in making it through everything.
Under 40 is too cold for me. I'd have to sip on hot cocoa all day to stay warm. Good luck!

Latest posts