CinnamonEli's Barn

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Philly is about l.5 hours (to Villanova). Trip to Bowie Md took 4.5 hrs because of the traffic, and ride home was just as bad. Daughter drove today. :love That was a pleasant surprise. One more day, and then back to my hermit's life.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Under 40 is too cold for me. I'd have to sip on hot cocoa all day to stay warm. Good luck!
That was my friend's trick. I just wore a parka and sat in the sun. I'm proud of how I did, but even happier about today. There are some people in my mind that make the bad days great when you see them, even if it's just for a couple minutes, while there are only a select few that do that, my boyfriend is one. And I was fortunate enough to see him.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can remember that far back. Always a great day. I was that kid who hated school. Do you have a summer job ?
I plan on raising 4h meat birds for a summer job, along with maybe working for my horse trainer. I might try and find other odds and ends too.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm holding tears back right now. I really want to cry, I've just said bye to so many great people that I probably won't ever see again. I know others have been though much worse, and I will too, but this just hurts my heart.