CinnamonEli's Barn

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah!

Well, she's okay with loud noises. I think she was spooked at the fact that there were so many horses around because she hadn't left our place for four years and most likely didn't leave her old home for years before then.

Yeah!

Great! And you?

Oh no. What happened?
TAH probably heard about it, but a runner was killed during a distance race by a bear. I'm not surprised, but it's scary. And I'm a distance runner... just not in Alaska.

BunnyBoxHop

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yeah!

Well, she's okay with loud noises. I think she was spooked at the fact that there were so many horses around because she hadn't left our place for four years and most likely didn't leave her old home for years before then.

Yeah!

Great! And you?

Oh no. What happened?
I'm glad you like it! :D

Ahhh, I see. That's probably it.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
TAH probably heard about it, but a runner was killed during a distance race by a bear. I'm not surprised, but it's scary. And I'm a distance runner... just not in Alaska.
Sorry, poke I thought I replying to this.... Guess not! :hide

How are you?

We heard of this one... There has been 5-there attacks since... Bears are in a bad mood.

Right now we are safe because we have salmon running thru rivers.... But in September - October we are going to have a lot of issues!

Also where we are there are way to many bear and Alaska state and wild life won't do anything about it so the town is faced with deal with it or selves!

My dad is considering training our dogs for beer chasing.... So if there is some dog that could wonder around town and warn the bears to keep back at lest the town would be safer!

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry, poke I thought I replying to this.... Guess not! :hide

How are you?

We heard of this one... There has been 5-there attacks since... Bears are in a bad mood.

Right now we are safe because we have salmon running thru rivers.... But in September - October we are going to have a lot of issues!

Also where we are there are way to many bear and Alaska state and wild life won't do anything about it so the town is faced with deal with it or selves!

My dad is considering training our dogs for beer chasing.... So if there is some dog that could wonder around town and warn the bears to keep back at lest the town would be safer!
Oh, geez. But great idea. And I'm well. You?

Reactions: TAH

CinnamonEli

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So sorry my online time has been very limited lately. Went on my first trail ride with cinnamon by ourselves. Went very well and she didn't even miss my pesky mini Eli!

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi. I didn't realize we hadn't been chatting here for a while. But then again, I've had all my summer excitement these past couple weeks.
IMG_0242.JPG

This is a little bit of it

Reactions: TAH