Clover's Lambing Thread!

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Clover is getting chubby! You can see her belly getting round.
image.jpeg

I know Rose is pregnant, Im thinking another single.
image.jpeg

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think I felt Rose's baby last night! She started squirming when I felt her belly, all good signs. I think I felt possibly a leg or something. Could just be me being optimistic, and she was moving so much it was hard to tell.

Clover still has me wondering, but Ras doesn't try anything with her so I have my hopes up. Also, Clover is getting rounder, so I think she has got something.

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woop woop! Can't contain my excitement :celebrate

Clover, sorry but that wool aint foolin no one! ETA: I felt a little bag coming in, bout the size of a ping pong ball!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Rosie
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Her bag is starting to come in :)

We are right on track for jan-feb lambs :D

Last edited:

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
There is no way Rosie will let me feel her belly. I even put my hand on her side and she bucks and freaks out, and she doesn't need the stress. She is really calm nowadays. She only runs for food, and overall she trots. I also noticed Clover slowed down a lot. As she normally is frisky and running around, now she is slow and steady. Rosie has a bag about the size of an apple now, and clover has no change to her bag. Im a little nervous to be lambing this early, but I am confident the girls will do alright. Also, both girls have a great weight.

I know Rose looks like she has a swayback, but it is actually the patch of shorter wool she has on her back. After she had Ras she started loosing wool, including a lot on her back. We didn't get them sheared so it looks strange.
image.jpeg

No new pics of clover, she doesn't have much of a belly change.

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got some pictures yesterday and thought I would update. So wow I am surprised we do not have any further development on either of them. No change of bags on either of them. Only thing I have noticed is that Clover gets a bit grouchy when I feel her belly where before she didn't before. I also noticed Ras trying to mount Clover yesterday, but his part wasn't out so I am not really sure what he was doing. I remember something similar happened last year when I brought Rosie into Reggie, and she had Ras two months later so I am hopeful-ish.

Compared to last year, Rosie is in great condition.. And huge!
IMG_2302.JPG

IMG_2338.JPG

And here is the big one! Blurry but really shows how big she is.
IMG_2341.JPG

Latest posts