CLSranch a journal to compensate my lack of memory.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Jobs are picking up. My son is still working locally. He’s been offered some short jobs, but nothing worth quitting what he has now.
I guess we won’t hear from you for awhile. You don’t have a smart phone and probably won’t have internet while on the road.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Jobs are picking up. My son is still working locally. He’s been offered some short jobs, but nothing worth quitting what he has now.
I guess we won’t hear from you for awhile. You don’t have a smart phone and probably won’t have internet while on the road.
Borrowing internet today to look for other places to stay. They want $250 a week here (oh they offered 800 a month after they found out I said I will find something else after this week). No internet, or septic here and I brought the house, and it's still double my house payment. WTF

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not sure about wifi at the next place but it is half price. If no internet I may just come in when I do laundry on Sun or just wait the 4 months.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Howdy all. Decided to delete a few hundred emails today, so I also am checking here and saying hi.
I've been working most Sundays unless I went home (like Thanksgiving) so not a lot of spare time but making the bills. I'm still in NE and will be for up to another few months the way things are going, unless I get another job that makes more sense.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad to see your post and that things are "plodding along" with no big disasters. Hope you get home for a few days at Christmas. The best to you and hope you have a nice holiday.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good to see you! Glad you are making the bills. My son finally got a crane operator job in Houston, a big water works project. He said companies aren’t paying what they were. With so many people applying for the same few jobs, they don’t have to offer top pay.

Have a Merry Christmas and may the New Year be good to you and your family.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks Jan and Bay. I will make it home next wkend for about a week.
Up here I just wish the hands were worth a darn. I think they are getting paid a little to much. I could rant.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's day 20 and 1 peep.

Oh back story I bought a new incubator when I was home for Thanksgiving. I candled and took out a whooping 3rd on day 18. Currently 1 is peeping and hoping to get more than a 3rd of the 17 left. We will know more tomorrow. Or I will, we all know how much/often I post.lol:lol::gig

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Everything is alive on the homestead even heard a new heart beat yesterday. 1st time for me. Yep we are having another little one. I have plenty of wood stacked up just not a lot split. Good thing I have a wood splitter now or I'd have had to spend a little time every day I was home with the maul to have enough until I make it back.

I head back to NE today so I will be on another hiatas from here again.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congratulations on the little one !!! If he/she is any cuter than the ones y’all already got, I don’t know how y’all will be able to stand it!

Latest posts