CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I guess she thought you are stupid and that she could do whatever she wants. NEWSFLASH! There is ALWAYS a legal trail. You stand your ground and don't let her cheat you. You don't have to give us details, in fact, I don't recommend it. I will be praying that things go your way.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Heck Mike, things went so quickly there really wasn't time for it to go good or bad.....however, if demanding to see legal documentation of what ya Claim is being a Threat....then ya might wanna pull that seatbelt Tight cause I'm a regular "Nightmare" and this is gonna be one helluva Ride. Yes, it is a play that if we don't win or gain some footing in court...she will toss me out, but I won't stay here for less....anybody have a barn room for rent or hayloft?.....will work for food, too....:)

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm I can't help with a barn stall or hay loft for ya but it just so happens that I have two empty bedrooms, one with a full sized bed, the other with bunks (full size on bottom), and might have just a little spare work needing done... like fencing? building a barn? and the list is much longer... & constantly growing... :ya

Hope it all works out for you. Personally, I hate moving and hope to do just one more in this lifetime.

Farmer Connie

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Florida has some pretty tough animal laws. When I lived in Pensacola I had a neighbor that had cats, probably a dozen or more and they ran loose in a subdivision. I had a pool that the cats liked to lay beside and use the vinyl liner to flex their claws. I bought a live trap and started catching cats and dropping them off at the pound. After I got the first one I went down to let him know that one of his cats might be in the pound but I wasn't sure since they weren't tagged. Pensacola has a fine for the animal running loose and for not having a tag. It's progressive and costs more each time they are dropped at the pound. I caught 8 of them before I stopped seeing them running loose. He threatened to sue me after the second one but I had a copy of the law and handed it to him just before I shut the door.
goodpost.gif

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'll get into some more a tad later after final rounds, but as ya have witnessed here in the various threads I've done, I have documentation of the work, $$, and labor that I have put into this place....I have pics on the computer of things being done. There isn't anyone that can throw on the scale the Proof of what I done since 1999 here on this property. Not to mention the caring of Mom and Dad during that time....all the way to her death without any Help from anyone....just Joyce and I, then took care of Dad for 3yrs after that.....and as far as ms PIMA is concerned it doesn't count for SPLIT.....she actually thinks I should be just hunky-dory with living here rent free for the rest of my life while she Overlords the place, but her and her heirs will control the land....her jaw dropped when I told her that I wasn't settling for anything less than the house on 6.3acres.....but, will give ya some background on this a bit later.....same Bat channel....LOL....:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay....here is some background on my her....now, I don't mean to offend anyone here, but some people are just "plastic" and seem to always be in the "clouds"....with no grasp of "Reality".....a "Status" person and "socialite.....ya, that her!!....well, our biggest "problem" is personal beliefs that create a "problem" and they are unwilling to discuss The HOLY Bible with me....they won't share their foundations for their beliefs....now....we are talking about a pastor's wife....I've talked about some things in the posts...somewhere. she believes ya can live 1 kind of "life" here, with this "group" , but act a different way....when out of the "spotlight"....I'm more of a live what ya believe kind of guy....so, there is always angst with us in the same location and this ain't even a smidgen of other "issues" that add to the list....she is 5 yrs older one and being the baby in the house I've seen every side of this...so, the list is Long.....but, I do Bible Studies and just have been trying to ask them for some clarification on asome simple things give them a rather difficult task....but, they won't discuss it, because I wouldn't take it "Serious" .....so, it isn't worth "grinding" on. She is also one of those that is an "all about Me" person.....there are terrible things that I do and none are country boy.....I've been known to cuss, but I have never found that in all these grs.....I keep things more "grounded" and a better grip on "reality".....imho....but, how, just How can ya find in the entire Whole Book of Truth where that kind of "lifesyle" is endorsed by The Creator that you "claim" to "worship"....so, anyway.....hopefly that should suffice. I just have to give her a dose of "reality".....but being younger...I'm always wrong and ignored.....she could have some "difficulties' that may be "occupying" some of her time...produce something Legal that is registered anywhere? and where is your copy of the POA.....if ya are refusing to produce them....we are not "taking your Word" for it....put up or shut up....so, we'll just see what the courts find out....may be she will look well rested as she has to "testify" under Oath....it seems to be only way to keep from her hauling out All.....it is absolutely "insane"....but it is themselves that are their own worst "enemies", cause they ignore all Truth......oh, I know....they are like "cotton candy" people....:)