CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Feeling a bit 'Aggravated' today....won't 'Spew' too much, but since all I have is you Here, and Joyce to 'Vent' to I just gotta get it out....and Joyce has already heard enough....it seems that the BIL won't be coming after all....Good Riddance!! too, tho it did cost me $500 to find out he is just a 'Liar and Thief'!!....would much rather find it out now, than having him Here and find out....ya can't help another out of the 'Gutter' if they are unwilling to get out of it their self....there is a motto that I live by and have taught my daughters....'Decisions have Consequences' and some are Good, some are Bad, but whatever they turn out to be ya gotta 'Own it and Live with it'...I'll live with mine, but he certainly has to live with his...and others make 'Choices' that ya can't 'Change', but ya have to live with it....so, there is another 'Flaming Bridge' that is left behind us....and we still have our little piece of 'Peace and Quiet' that we share with our animals....The FATHER is in Control and we gladly embrace His Will....yes, the BIL has been Forgiven....but, not Forgotten!!....and I know it may be difficult for some of you to understand, but I am Closer to some of ya than most all of those known as 'Family'....Blood has no meaning to me and never really has....except for my Mom....but, she was my Best Friend until she passed, now it is Joyce....and y'all make up the entire 'List'....guess that's enough Spewing....if I had teeth I'd be grinding them now, but gums don't Grind!!....:gig

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Wish everyone could have the ideal family we all so often hear about, but in my case, and it seems yours, that simply isn't reality. Sorry about the latest situation. Just keep on truckin'

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well I do appreciate the 'Encouragement', but no need to be concerned....I've come to a lot of recognitions since the first heart attack....it is Joyce that takes things pretty hard and personal....I did my grieving yrs ago...and she is experiencing it now....I have to keep an Eye on her as she does suffer with Depression and dealing with 'Reality' is so difficult for her cause she always wants to believe the Best about others and this she feels worse because it is her brother....and the one she was closest to....thinking he'd never do it to her, but she'll get over it....just will be a bit for her to 'Swallow' for sure. The only thing I hate about it is it sets back my Big fence a bit cause that was the $$ that I lost....may just have to do a couple of smaller areas than just one Big one....and moving to the house may be put on hold til Dad's outcome is resolved....but Life goes on and will manage okay by doing the work on my own in pieces instead of one big chunk. :)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm really sorry for the pain BIL has caused Joyce and you. :(

If you care to divulge, how did him not coming cost you $500?

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
I won't elaborate but we lost a very large sum of money to a master manipulator this year. More than $500. But the monetary amount doesn't matter. What matters is thinking you can trust someone and finding out you can't. I'm trying not to be cynical about people in general as a result. Have had my fair share of family drama this year too. My husband saw a family member of mine for what he is, long before the rest of us did. Now we see it too.

Sigh.... Glad you found out when you did, at least.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, I am Glad too....and it is my belief that he will have to 'Answer' to my Master, who is much 'Tougher' than I could ever be and He can destroy both 'Body and Soul' in Hell....I can't fault another for something another individual has done to me....I'd much rather 'Err' on the side of trying to Help, than to turn one away that truly Needed the help....:) just like the poem I wrote says....I got 'Blistered' but didn't get Burned.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well since I haven't posted anything on the field and the seeding that I did a while back.....the cold Temps were enough to take the bermuda out and the rye grass, crimson clover, and winter peas are making some progress....and a few patches in the goat pen....
IMAG1276.jpg IMAG1275.jpg something else that this shows is 'Moisture Flow'.....haven't 'Shared' much of rhe backside of the 'Herd House', so got a couple of those
IMAG1287.jpg IMAG1285.jpg ....this area will be included in the altered 'Fencing Plan'...there is already a Gate that is already done at the end of the deck, so they will have access to this area thru that gate....it will also include a storage bldg and the old guinea and pea fowl pen....gonna clean it off and leave the corners of the pen and across for this monster of a vine can grow.....but, the structure can be utilized instead of an eye sore....IMAG1290.jpg if we end up getting a pair of does this could be a 'Separation Area'....or more Birds....we'll see which Math works out....:)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
"monster" is right, what kind of vine is that thing? Looks like it is eating the building. Looks like you have a nice area for the goats.

SO sorry about your low-life BIL. Yep, he will get his. Of course you won't have the pleasure of witnessing it given I seriously doubt it will be exceedly hot where you will be going when the time comes.

And you too @NH homesteader. Hard not to look at everyone with a slightly suspicious eye when someone that you thought was utterly trustworthy turns out not to be.

Latest posts