CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, lets just say that they are similar, but different....both are sweet and thick....made from different plants.....:)
Yeh....Gabrielle Bern will do well enough to let her know....its meaning is "God's able bodied one" with the "Courage of a Bear"......I know it doesn't matter to many, but I like it...:)
Haven't tracked anything down yet on the tank, but it appears to be suppy line related.....not gushing everywhere...thank Goodness!!.....:)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our water heater bottom fell out one night, flooded the kitchen, took a left turn, ran out in the garage to the curb and down the street!Had to get a new one to the tune of $700 plus $75 to get it installed.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think this tank is about 7yrs old, so I wouldn't be surprised.....am surely hoping it has to do with supply line....there has been a mystery leak happening, but never very much....thought it was from the commoade on the otherside of the wall....guess not.....:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finally got the "gremlins" out of the mower and got it back running yesterday.....and the very first thing I did was to cut inside the fence..... IMAG3715.jpg ....it was bad....but got it done....:celebrate......we have rain thru here today and the temps will be dropping into the 60-70s......will run over all this fiber and chew it up some and then sow the seed. We have had some more limbs dropping and Gabbie notices anything strange in her areas.....here she is pointing one out so we can move it.....IMAG3706.jpg ....I thanked her for pointing it out.......:lol: