CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks @goatgurl !!.....everything is okay, for the most part....it was 39° here this morning, so a bit chilly with a fairly stiff wind. Really getting tired of this "limbo" crap and now with it getting cold....most of the appareal for it is in storage, so it is getting very old....really quick......:)

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
its in the mid 50's here today, I still haven't turned the heat on but did breakdown and put on a long sleeved shirt today. hoping I can hold out till the 1st of nov. its a silly game that I play with myself. I sure hope limbo gets over soon and you and joyce can start living your life again. hope you labeled the box your winter clothes are in.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
its in the mid 50's here today, I still haven't turned the heat on but did breakdown and put on a long sleeved shirt today. hoping I can hold out till the 1st of nov. its a silly game that I play with myself. I sure hope limbo gets over soon and you and joyce can start living your life again. hope you labeled the box your winter clothes are in.
I had to lite the pilot this morning on the heater downstairs and gonna have to get some propane delivered, but only 100gals.....it is the minimum delivery....cause if we leave I don't want pay for another's gas. Our portable electric heaters are in storage and the boxes aren't marked for the clothes per se....cause Joyce used them as padding and space fillers in boxes of breakables....ya just don't think of those things when it is 90-100° in June and July.....:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know some are wondering what is going on and if I'm still kicking.....so, this is to let ya know that I am. It has been a crazy period and we've been dealing with more than we wish to.....we have dismantled the Lazy A** Acres as we said goobye to the Boys this evening....a very hard thing for me to do.....they will at least be able to stay together and are going to a farm to eat kudzu, vines, and underbrush....be kept in a big barn and cared for, at least. It has come to health issues and have "pulled the plug" on staying here and the whole legal issues. I haven't left the group and really don't plan to, but hopefully....ya will understand that the emotions are still pretty raw here and heading out this next week doesn't leave much time to bring things to a close.....no real plans yet, other than to visit the grndkids and look around some.....I just ask for ya to understand for not hanging around and answering further questions at this time.....it might be a couple of wks before ya hear from me again here.....take care!!....and sure do appreciate the support.....:) :( :hugs

Latest posts