CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well I had my doubts but my husband was so sure... Ah well. Bad things happen for a reason. It reminds you to cling to the good things. My husband and I have realized that we can get through some really bad times together.

I'm not a real religious type but I think people get what's coming to them in one way or another. Last person who gave me a real hard time at my old job ended up being fired and losing her license to teach right after I left.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Bruce it is a muscadine vine....the goats absolutely Love the leaves and the grape like fruit....makes Excellent jelly and wine....:).....it is about 25yrs old....my Mom set it out.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
@NH homesteader that is a Wonderful thing to know about each other at your age....staying cooped up in a truck for a few yrs will 'Test' any relationship and we knew if we could 'Survive' that we'd make a pretty good Team outside of the truck....we met in '99 and married in '00.....on a run thru Vegas....:gigon our way to LA and picked up a load the went to New Jersey....told Joyce that not many women could 'Claim' to going Coast to Coast on their Honeymoon and got 'Paid' for every Mile!!....:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ya know....I forgot to post the pics of the inside the pen 'Growth'..... IMAG1278.jpg IMAG1283.jpg IMAG1279.jpg ...IMAG1284.jpg...the green ya see is the rye grass and winter peas....this area is so Shaded that this is the only time I can get anything to Grow here...other than moss....and the goats will let it get to about 4-6" before eating it....but, they prefer it 6-7" ....there is a 'Wash' that is starting....from a dadgum mole run...and I seeded the rye grass pretty heavy here to 'Slow Down' the flow just a bit and spread the 'Force of the Flow'....otherwise, I'll have get some fill dirt to Fill it.... and the green between the trees is mainly winter peas.....guess they 'Rolled with the Flow'....:gig

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
It was a bit cloudy today.....facing NW...IMAG1295.jpg.....but the temp was, up to 63 with a bit of southerly Breeze....got pics this morning of 'What' I was trying to explain yesterday....IMAG1291.jpg IMAG1293.jpg then, this is another piece that seems to be a back-n-forth Toy.....IMAG1294.jpg ;)....but, it entertains them and they don't Destroy things....so, we continue to 'Play the Game'....:gig....and I thought to get a pic of the side gate too...
IMAG1296.jpg ....if we grow the goat numbers we will expand and redo some on this bldg...the walls are painted press board and one kick and chunks will come out....SHHHH!!!!.....the Boys don't know that Yet..:lol: but will add some stall area along with inside Hay for those 'Rainy' days when their hooves can't get Wet....:gigand some Feed storage too...:)

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Scrolling through the last several pages...
Can I just say your place or gorgeous! :):):)
Made me happy to scroll the pics. What a beautiful place.
I love what you have done for your set up with the animals!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I thank you very Much for that SBC!!....we've been wking on it starting 2yrs now.....and it is coming along fairly well, but as Life is....it never seems to go Fast enough to 'Suit' us....;) it is 'Baby Steps' but there is just so much to Do still...:thand if it was all Done...I'd find something else to piddle with....:)

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Completely off subject but when I saw your words "baby steps" I just cracked up!

With surgery dogs and puppies and being sick etc I have been very off schedule and end up watching old movies ( not "OLD" just from 80' early 90's stuff) on Netflix-
Anyway... There was a movie called What about Bob? Bill Murray stars in it with Richard Dreyfuss ( Not a dreyfuss fan) but it was so funny Dreyfuss is a shrink and his newest patient is Bob... he gave Bob a new book he just wrote called "Baby Steps"... anyway it was a HOOT! :lol: