CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks @Bruce ....we like it pretty good....tho we will Never run out of things to Do....and will never 'Catch Up' either...just wish we were a bit younger...or Healthier to be able to make some 'HeadWay'....:)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is a real nice place. Sorry about your BIL, give Joyce a hug from me, it sucks to have family screw you over. :hugs

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMAG1355.jpg I'm standing at the top of the hill just to give ya an idea of the height of it....the Tower ya see is a 50' CB antenna tower....and at the very Top of it is the TV antenna....guess it was back in '02-'04 that I put it up there....one-handed....I didn't have a strap or belt, so I had to hang-on with one hand...while using the other to Place it inside the Motor that turns it....yeh, a gust of wind came thru and grabbed the antenna and 'Spun' me around...was Close to just letting Go of it, but I got it back as the gust subsided...that was when I was 'Loading and Unloading' trucks for a 'Livin'....sure couldn't do a 'Repeat' today, I tell ya!!....:lol:
There's nothing like a little 'Moisture' to watch the Fire ant Hills 'Grow'
IMAG1370.jpg IMAG1369.jpg ....gonna try some DE on these and see if it does any good and if not, then have some other stuff to use....but now is the best time to 'Attack' ;)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Never had the displeasure of meeting fire ants.

Not complaining!

Looks like DE should work, make sure it is food grade, not pool stuff. Borax as well.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had to get out this morning and 'Share' 12dz eggs with some others...we were running out of Fridge space....even had some up at the house...and, still have 3dz in the Fridge now!! Oh well, it felt Good to pass them on to others...:) during the afternoon 'Break from Animals' time, I was able to lay down the 'Growth', so it can be Burned before the Fence goes Up...IMAG1371.jpg ...still have to get the old corner out....and something I was meaning to share for 2 days now and keep Forgetting....we've had tree frogs 'Croaking' for 3days now....:lol: :gig

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
A good, quick and easy supper for some of those eggs..... is a frittata.
It's basically a baked omelet. For me and my husband, I beat 3-4 eggs in a bowl and have my other ingredients ready. I heat an iron skillet with a little oil in it. I like to use chopped ham, fresh spinach and top with cheese. When the skillet is hot, I pour in the eggs, add the ham and spinach and top with grated cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the eggs set. You can use any kind of meat, vegetable, cheese or no cheese.

Didn't it feel good to share your very own fresh eggs?

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
It Sure did Bay....we like to Surprise some with them....haven't seen Any yet that didn't have a Smile on their Face before we leave....just us, being us...we Love it!! :)