CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sure hope the cows have crossed their legs for the next couple of days. DO NOT WANT any new babies in this wet mess. :(
Woke up about 5. It was white outside and coming down. :ep Starting to get light out now, still snowing but hear some sleet stuff on the windows so it is probably changing over. Temps got down to 33 here, so colder up at my son's. He had to go in at 8 p.m. He didn't get any sleep beforehand but it wasn't supposed to start til midnight so hope he caught a nap while waiting for it to start. Nope, not technically "allowed" but he is pretty good about letting the guys get a nap if everything is ready to go, and he will catch a few zzzzz's too if he can. I know he will be beat when he gets off at 8 a.m. this morning.
Transitioning over to sleet then rain, but not supposed to get above the mid 30's today. Just plain NASTY CRAPPY weather. :barnie:barnie Then temps go up, rain for the next 3-4 days, with some clearing by the weekend and temps up to 60????? We'll see.

Took bread scraps out of the freezer and plan to make some bread pudding. Just remembered that there are no eggs....:th:th My purebreds aren't laying yet this spring. Shoot..... well we'll see, may go out later this aft to the neighbor that has some chickens and see if they have any. Maybe find something else to bake. Have a roast I plan to put in the slow cooker too.
Going to start cataloging and packing some of my accumulation of books. Today will be a good day to start that. Not planning on going anywhere unless it really changes to rain and clears off the roads later on. Don't need to do anything anywhere except maybe fill the chicken feeder later. It had some and I moved the coop last evening so they would not have solid mud when this melts off... but if we get the rain for a few days it will be a mess no matter what. :hit:hit
Maybe this is the "last hurrah" before spring comes ?:bow:bow:bow:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl Nah, that is not possible, it is only Feb... we usually get something crummy in March at least.:idunno:idunno

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
We're Here!!!.....:lol:
IMAG3937.jpg