CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bolts can be real important. I learned my lesson when a $250,000 garbage truck was down because of 9 bolts in a size that I didn't have in stock. The owner romped and stomped through the shop. He never yelled at me, but he sure did make a lot of noise. I made up for it. I went through the books on each truck, writing down bolt sizes on the exploded parts views. Then I made a bolt order...…. He about had a heart attack when he got the bill, but I smiled sweetly and asked if he wanted another truck down because of a bolt. BWA-HA-HA-HA

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I could use a few bolts, lol....lord knows I have enough loose screws !
Good luck getting it done soon...going to ask you both to come up for the culling of the chickens...bring a ice chest for your take home birds :)
I don't think leon will be helping us, he fell today and screwed up his already messed up back, wrists, hip and knee...been in bed since then and i have been using cold packs and his pain meds on him....will talk when i get his pain under control :confused::th"weebles wabble and they do fall down..":rantthe man knows better than to chase after a goat.....:smack

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bolts can be real important. I learned my lesson when a $250,000 garbage truck was down because of 9 bolts in a size that I didn't have in stock. The owner romped and stomped through the shop. He never yelled at me, but he sure did make a lot of noise. I made up for it. I went through the books on each truck, writing down bolt sizes on the exploded parts views. Then I made a bolt order...…. He about had a heart attack when he got the bill, but I smiled sweetly and asked if he wanted another truck down because of a bolt. BWA-HA-HA-HA
Lawd honey-child!!....thankfully there are only 4 of em....:lol:....I sure wuttin talking about every Bolt!!.....:gig....I bet the Boss wished he hadda thought a bit first, before saying anything...."better" does usually cost more, but can be worth every cent.....just remember the TP we grew up with in school.....bet ya that ya ain't got it in your bathroom.....:)