CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMAG4568.jpg.....Hey Everybody!!!....I hope all are okay...been missin ya!!...Pops said I could tell ya about some fun I had several wks ago....well, ya know my job here is to protect Moms and Pops....and chase squirrels.... :celebrate ....it was one afternoon and Moms and I were playing with the dish in the backyard....all of the sudden this teenager decided to walk across the property, heading towards the street behind the house....:ep...well, I have ya know, I was on him like a duck on a June Bug....Moms hollared and he stood still with his hands "stretched to the sky"....saying sorry! I'm so sorry!!...I sat while Moms was givin' him an ear full....I can sure tell ya from the scent on the breeze that he wet his britches....:lol::gig....I haven't picked up his scent since....yall take care and we'll check with ya later with more "adventures".....:frow:hugs

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
@farmerjan back in '77 is when I had my knee surgery...left....I was in a plaster cast from hip to ankle and drove a car with a 3 on the column...I am over 6' tall and bad to pivot my foot on the heel so toes would get to the clutch, as my hip was halfway up the back of the bench front seat...it was a 2door...the tranny wouldn't shift without the clutch, so it was challenging driving in traffic... :lol: ...had to wear the cast for 8wks and was in labor&delivery with it when 1st daughter was born.....now it just is barely functional...not enough ligaments and tendons left to even consider a replacement...if it goes out, the only remedy is having it removed...so it is what it is....sure hope yours goes well and is worth it in the long run.....:thumbsup

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
True Bay, ping ping just doesn't cut it!

Good girl Gabbie, keep the folks safe. I guess the downside of clearing out all that growth makes it passable. Though I can't imagine walking the depth of your property to get to the other road without permission, it isn't just a 10' corner cut.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Did you get those thunderstorms last night through this morning...they were really rockin it here ;)
Naw, none here as yet....just wind...under a severe watch til 3 today

@Baymule I think I can do both....one for entertainment and the other for satisfaction.... :lol:

@Bruce some people ya just have to get their "attention"....Gabbie has 3 "notches on her belt" now....:gig....none of those have returned, guess once was enough....🤣

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Everybody can relax now....I know ya was hoping we'd get the hot water tank replaced before the winds shifted from the north....got it done yesterday....and about 3days without a shower is about All we can stand of each other.....:lol:.....spose to see 94 tomorrow....this 'record setting" is really getting old...I have quit raising my hands cause my arms are tired.....:frow:bow......should' ve burned today, but didn't...it will be 20-25mph winds tomorrow with the front moving in, so it'll have to wait for another day....:cool:😷