CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Without further delay.....Drumroll, please!................:frow....:duc.......Hot off the press.....about an hour ago we found out that our offer was Accepted!!!.....:weee :weee :weee :ep :celebrate :thumbsup........also, the owners are wanting to close asap.....which is just fine with us.....:)...it actually looks as if there is at least a Beam shining from the end of the tunnel and the action will be picking up relocating the Lazy A** Acres....even tho it will be scaled down a bit, we will still be around sharing the developements and of course the Adventures are sure to continue.....;).....it will be a stretch of time before there will be more animals added, but I'm sure that there will be at least some fowl included, but probably less than we had before. We have also talked about a companion for Gabbie, but we'll have to see how everything pans out.....our $$ will be tighter, so much will depend on how the budget handles the requirements.....before a decision can be made. Anyhoo, I just wanted to share the News with ya as soon as I could....cause I know sooo many have been pulling for us thru the quagmire and everyone of ya are surely appreciated by us.....Thanks Again for the support!!!....:hugs:)