CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
We got a good start this morning and things went well....and I will say that @Bruce is one heck of a supervisor.....dang yankee!!.....:lol:..... IMAG0722.jpg.....we got all but 3 items on the truck, but they won't be missed....we actually had enough room on the truck for them, but we can certainly live without them.....we are sincerely Grateful for all the support, assistance, and help with this whole period and the sacrifices that others have made to help us with this final push to enable us to really move forward....Bruce has been a Champ and it has a good time having him with us....
IMAG0721.jpg .....we have stopped for the nite....so, we will get started Early in the morning....:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry for the late post, but have been just a tad busy today....we got up at 4am central time....got some breakfast at Waffle House and got on the road about 4:45.....had to stop and get Bruce a pic at the Florida line....ya know what he always says....if ya don't have a pic, it didn't happen.....:gig....
IMAG4079.jpg .....so, yes!!...he made it to Florida....:weee....it is really Great that he did, too....cause he drove the rental truck all the way....til Joyce got bored about 80miles from home and wanted to drive to the house.....:lol:.....we made it here about 5:30pm....:bow....Joyce got out of the pickup and into the van and took off to the DD4's house to get Gabbie....they live an hour away, so it was at least a 2hr round trip before Bruce was able to be introduced to the vicious creature....see for yourself....
IMAG4085.jpgIMAG4089.jpg
I'm telling ya the truth....it was a bloody, horrible mess....:lol:
Tho, we worked on unloading the truck until Joyce made it back with her....IMAG4080.jpg....after we got the bed off the truck....Joyce pulled up and we called it a night and will finish tomorrow.....this is where it stands....IMAG4081.jpg....we will empty the truck before we make it to @B&B Happy goats tomorrow afternoon....we waived and blew the horn as we passed by her road this afternoon and she must have had her hearing aid turned down, or Mel was barking....cause we never heard a reply.....;).....that's okay....we'll be in her driveway the next time.....teach her a lesson, for ignoring us....:lol:.....I know the 3 of us will sleep Great tonight.....the past 2 nights was fairly difficult to get much rest for the noise that seemed to be constant the whole time....B&B needs to take it a bit easy on him, cause he is wore slap-dab out, I tell ya!!.....we will be forever Greatful for all of Bruce's help and assistance...also, to 3 other members that have assisted....without these 4 precious souls, this would not have been feasable at this time....I won't mention their names, but they know who they are....and I wanted to thank them here, publically. We sure can't leave out all the many others that have prayed, supported, and encouraged us through this whole stinking ordeal.....this whole "Herd" is simply Amazing!!....Thanks!!!....:hugs :thumbsup :)