CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
So, I felt sooo bad to not have pics that I thought and thought about it and I believe I thought of a way to "prove" we traveled to B&B yesterday.....
IMAG4453.jpg ....if ya look close ya can see the love bugs we collected.....:lol:.....the season is just getting started so it will get worse, before it gets better....;)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Leftovers are gone, fingers are raw :drool was sooo dang yummy fred :hugsthank you.......
Glad ya did!!....we'll do it again and ya may find some other stuff that will be as good....those are Joyce's favorite tho, but mine is ribs and we really like teriyaki steak too...so, ya won't get stuck on the same ol', same ol' and get tired of it....:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
@AmberLops we got the shampoo yesterday when we got home from @B&B Happy goats and gave Gabbie a bath with it, we got the gel today and used it on the bites and spots....both us and Gabbie can tell a difference already and her itching has subsided greatly....I know it is still early in using it for there to be any conclusion drawn, but we sure wanted to thank you and let ya know we have stopped pulling our hair out for the time being.....:).....Thanks again to ALL with advice and the support!!.....:highfive:.......she is back to eating and has the energy of a 2yr old "pup" again.....:thumbsup